Issue Using AT&T Wireless Home Service with AT&T CL82309 Digital Answering System

Contributor

Issue Using AT&T Wireless Home Service with AT&T CL82309 Digital Answering System

[ Edited ]

I am a recent subscriber to the AT&T Wireless Home service.  

I don't want to use the Wireless voicemail feature, I would rather continue to use the existing Digital Answering System that is integrated into my AT&T CL82309 home phone system.

The anwering system accepts calls correctly but does not stop recording when the call is terminated.  This results in minutes of loud beeping for every call that the Answering System accepts.

This issue has been reported in several threads on the AT&T Forums and other websites, however I cannot find a solution.

I just attempted to discuss the issue with AT&T Customer Care, where I spent over an hour on the phone with three separate agents who didn't appear to understand my issue.  I was finally transferred to the U-Verse team where my call was disconnected.  Not sure how the U-Verse product is related to Wireless Home Service in the first place!

Very frustrating experience which is forcing me to consider terminating this service during the 14 day evaluation period.  Any help out there?

Message 1 of 3 (574 Views)
Contributor

Re: Issue Using AT&T Wireless Home Service with AT&T CL82309 Digital Answering System

Message 2 of 3 (556 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Issue Using AT&T Wireless Home Service with AT&T CL82309 Digital Answering System

Hello, jimmycnj99!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your digital answering system and your wireless home phone. We would definitely like to help, so go ahead and click here to send us a private message. 

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.