Posted Aug 30, 2013
4:56:26 PM
View profile
Is this possible?
I just want know if its possible to just deactivate the Internet services on my phone to lower my bill yet still be able to keep the ability to make and receive calls as well as texting.
I just want know if its possible to just deactivate the Internet services on my phone to lower my bill yet still be able to keep the ability to make and receive calls as well as texting.

Is this possible?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 5:44:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

It is possible, but only if you start using a non-smartphone. It's not allowed if you're using a smartphone. You'd have to let att know the imei number of any non-smartphone you have for them to remove the data plan.

If you are already using a non-smartphone, just give customer care a call and they can remove it right away. 

It is possible, but only if you start using a non-smartphone. It's not allowed if you're using a smartphone. You'd have to let att know the imei number of any non-smartphone you have for them to remove the data plan.

If you are already using a non-smartphone, just give customer care a call and they can remove it right away. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is this possible?

2 of 3 (614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 9:52:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
It is possible on a smartphone actually, as long as your on a mobile share plan. You will still be charged for having the plan since its required on all smartphones, but you have the option of turning it off on the myATT app on you manage your account.
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:
It is possible on a smartphone actually, as long as your on a mobile share plan. You will still be charged for having the plan since its required on all smartphones, but you have the option of turning it off on the myATT app on you manage your account.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is this possible?

3 of 3 (587 Views)