Is there any support here

Mentor

Is there any support here

Message 1 of 5 (307 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Is there any support here

There are some community managers here that can get you to the proper people for help. There are many other users that can give advice on your problem if you let us know that the problem is.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)
Employee

There's a lot of customer's who've had a lot of experience navigating AT&T many policies, and there's employees here, are able to give you general, non account specific information.

If you'd someone to personally review your account, (occasionally necessary, but not always), you need to send a private message to AT&T customer care, or call in.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (282 Views)
Mentor

i am kind of looking for specific billing help on a business account and am getting nothing from AT&T.  Can you help me ATT employee?

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)
Community Manager

Hello, again.

I have already responded to your private message. Please click on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen to view it.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (261 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support