Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 19, 2013
7:54:16 PM
Is the LG Xpression a good phone?

A friend of mine is eligible for an upgrade and he is considering getting an LG Xpression quick messaging phone.  Is this a good phone?  What are the pros and cons?  Does this phone accidentally dial emergency services too easily? What about the call quality and battery life?  Does it ring loud like the Samsung Rugby 3?

A friend of mine is eligible for an upgrade and he is considering getting an LG Xpression quick messaging phone.  Is this a good phone?  What are the pros and cons?  Does this phone accidentally dial emergency services too easily? What about the call quality and battery life?  Does it ring loud like the Samsung Rugby 3?

Is the LG Xpression a good phone?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2013 4:13:07 AM
(0)
Expert

I have no experience with the phone but here is a thread that I found. Not sure if you saw this or not. 

http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/LG-Expression-C395/m-p/3382307#M37419

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

I have no experience with the phone but here is a thread that I found. Not sure if you saw this or not. 

http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/LG-Expression-C395/m-p/3382307#M37419

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Is the LG Xpression a good phone?

2 of 7 (342 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2013 1:18:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

I did not see this thread until now.  Thanks for the information.  My friend will be sure to check the phone out in the store before he makes his purchase. :-)

I did not see this thread until now.  Thanks for the information.  My friend will be sure to check the phone out in the store before he makes his purchase. :-)

3 of 7 (280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2013 3:07:49 PM
(0)
Expert
You're welcome. I hope it was helpful.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

You're welcome. I hope it was helpful.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

4 of 7 (267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2013 8:44:14 PM
(0)
Scholar

I got the LG Xpression and I love it!  It has some great features that I have never had on my other phones, like automatic screen lock when you dial out.  

I got the LG Xpression and I love it!  It has some great features that I have never had on my other phones, like automatic screen lock when you dial out.  

5 of 7 (209 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2013 8:54:43 PM
(0)
Expert

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

Well, that's good. Good luck with it.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

Well, that's good. Good luck with it.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

6 of 7 (198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2013 8:56:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks. :-)