Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 11, 2013
6:46:49 AM
Is LTE about to launch in Altoona, PA (16601, 16602, 16603)?

I can't find any information about this online. 

I noticed LTE popped up on my iPhone 5 yesterday around 5:30AM for a few minutes. I haven't been able to get it since. Is it in the testing phases for my area?

Is Altoona, PA about to FINALLY get LTE? It's in Salamanca, NY, which is a very small town, but Altoona still doesn't have it. 

I can't find any information about this online. 

I noticed LTE popped up on my iPhone 5 yesterday around 5:30AM for a few minutes. I haven't been able to get it since. Is it in the testing phases for my area?

Is Altoona, PA about to FINALLY get LTE? It's in Salamanca, NY, which is a very small town, but Altoona still doesn't have it. 

Is LTE about to launch in Altoona, PA (16601, 16602, 16603)?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 7:11:09 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, RedGeminiPA!

I'm very sorry that Altoona, PA doesn't currently have LTE. I completely understand your frustration and want to thank you for your patience. AT&T's top priority is delivering the best network to as many customers as possible. We don't have any information about LTE expansion in Altoona at this time, but feel free to check back periodically.

You can also download and install our free Mark the Spot app to let AT&T know where network improvements are needed.

Learn more about it here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, RedGeminiPA!

I'm very sorry that Altoona, PA doesn't currently have LTE. I completely understand your frustration and want to thank you for your patience. AT&T's top priority is delivering the best network to as many customers as possible. We don't have any information about LTE expansion in Altoona at this time, but feel free to check back periodically.

You can also download and install our free Mark the Spot app to let AT&T know where network improvements are needed.

Learn more about it here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Is LTE about to launch in Altoona, PA (16601, 16602, 16603)?

2 of 2 (738 Views)