Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 11, 2013
7:04:14 PM
Is AT&T going to launch an unlimited everything plan?

Hello.  I would like to know if and when AT&T is going to launch an unlimited everthing plan.  I know that Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Cricket all offer unlimited plans to one degree or another.  Is AT&T going to jump on the bandwagon and join them by creating an unlimited everything plan?

Hello.  I would like to know if and when AT&T is going to launch an unlimited everthing plan.  I know that Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Cricket all offer unlimited plans to one degree or another.  Is AT&T going to jump on the bandwagon and join them by creating an unlimited everything plan?

Is AT&T going to launch an unlimited everything plan?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 8:26:41 PM
(0)
Master
Huh? AT&T already has a shared data plan option with unlimited talk and text. It is highly unlikely they will ever have a plan with unlimited data again especially for new customers.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Huh? AT&T already has a shared data plan option with unlimited talk and text. It is highly unlikely they will ever have a plan with unlimited data again especially for new customers.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Is AT&T going to launch an unlimited everything plan?

2 of 3 (692 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 6:22:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

Oh.  I was unaware of that.  I will look at the site.  Thank you for the information. :-)  

Oh.  I was unaware of that.  I will look at the site.  Thank you for the information. :-)  

Re: Is AT&T going to launch an unlimited everything plan?

3 of 3 (660 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments