Iphone 5 serial number.

Scholar

Iphone 5 serial number.

Had to get my iphone5 swapped at the apple store yesterday. While on the phone with AT&T to activate the said the serial number was for an iphnore 4s.. I found that very interesting..

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Professor

Re: Iphone 5 serial number.

You can find the serial number for the iPhone 5 on the back of the box or by going to Settings > General and scrolling down to the Serial Number line.

You must give the numbers exactly as it shows. One wrong number can make it identify a completely different device. Double check to make sure the representative got the number correct, have them them read it back to yoU. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Scholar

Evandela,

Thank's.. the numbers are correct.. showes as a iphone 4s.. interesting indeed..

Message 3 of 7
Expert

hydrogen3 wrote:

Evandela,

Thank's.. the numbers are correct.. showes as a iphone 4s.. interesting indeed..

since you mentioned you swapped it as a Apple store would suggest you head back to them as soon as possible. what does the reciept state?

Message 4 of 7
Scholar

iphone 5

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Professor

I would consider going back to the Apple Store and getting a replacement since seems to be a problem on their end. That is really odd indeed! Smiley Tongue
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 7
Expert

and hopefully the serial number and IMEI number from teh phone match the ones on the box and reciept or things could get a little sticky

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support