Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2014
9:30:48 AM
View profile
Insurance
How do I know if I have insurance and what it covers and if and what the deductible would be?
How do I know if I have insurance and what it covers and if and what the deductible would be?

Insurance

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 10:04:13 AM
(0)
Employee

You would see the monthly charge for it on your bill.  You can also find out by calling our Customer Care department.  (If you don't have mobile insurance, you are only able to add it within 30 days after the activation of your device.)

It covers if the device is lost or stolen, broken or damaged, and covers water damage, which is not included under the warranty.

It depends on what type of device you have that will determine the deductible.  I can be anywhere from $50 to $199.

More information can be found here! Smiley Happy

You would see the monthly charge for it on your bill.  You can also find out by calling our Customer Care department.  (If you don't have mobile insurance, you are only able to add it within 30 days after the activation of your device.)

It covers if the device is lost or stolen, broken or damaged, and covers water damage, which is not included under the warranty.

It depends on what type of device you have that will determine the deductible.  I can be anywhere from $50 to $199.

More information can be found here! Smiley Happy

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Insurance

2 of 3 (315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 2:49:21 PM
(0)
Employee

You can see if you have Mobile Insurance on your account by checking your montly billing invoice, and there should be a charge for it as well, as well open enrollment started Feb 1st through March, 31, 2014

Open Enrollment starts February 1 through March 31, 2014.

• The 30-day enrollment window has been lifted.

You can see if you have Mobile Insurance on your account by checking your montly billing invoice, and there should be a charge for it as well, as well open enrollment started Feb 1st through March, 31, 2014

Open Enrollment starts February 1 through March 31, 2014.

• The 30-day enrollment window has been lifted.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Insurance

3 of 3 (285 Views)