Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 24, 2013
12:38:05 PM
View profile
Individual text message tones/alert sound

How can I set each person with a different text message alert when they text me. For example Jim you have a text message from Debra. jim you have a text message from Chris I have made these alerts in mp3 form 3-5 seconds long 

Tnxs 

How can I set each person with a different text message alert when they text me. For example Jim you have a text message from Debra. jim you have a text message from Chris I have made these alerts in mp3 form 3-5 seconds long 

Tnxs 

Individual text message tones/alert sound

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 6:50:46 AM
(0)
Community Manager

What kind of phone are you using?

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

What kind of phone are you using?

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Individual text message tones/alert sound

2 of 3 (1,094 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 2:37:35 PM
(0)
Tutor
Depends on which phone you are using. . iphone is simple you go to contacts and it had a field for ringtones and messaging that is a drop down menu yoy select the one you want and save. .there are way too many different Android devices to guess which one of that's the phone type using so I'd need to know the phone first
Depends on which phone you are using. . iphone is simple you go to contacts and it had a field for ringtones and messaging that is a drop down menu yoy select the one you want and save. .there are way too many different Android devices to guess which one of that's the phone type using so I'd need to know the phone first

Re: Individual text message tones/alert sound

3 of 3 (999 Views)