Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2013
5:41:52 PM
In Store, Online Chat, Over the Phone?

Does anyone else have a preference as to which sales support you would rather use?

I myself give Kudos to AT&T for bringing forth online chat. The AT&T website itself I find far from user friendly, so having someone there to help guide you through, eliminates what otherwise would be a great frustration. I do wish though that their online staff did have access to our account information for rate plans, bills. There is no question there are more available options to choose from online. One stop shop & Tune up sounds excellent to me. All while never leaving the comfort of my home.

I have my opinion on stores and calling as well, but would like to hear the opinions of others.

Does anyone else have a preference as to which sales support you would rather use?

I myself give Kudos to AT&T for bringing forth online chat. The AT&T website itself I find far from user friendly, so having someone there to help guide you through, eliminates what otherwise would be a great frustration. I do wish though that their online staff did have access to our account information for rate plans, bills. There is no question there are more available options to choose from online. One stop shop & Tune up sounds excellent to me. All while never leaving the comfort of my home.

I have my opinion on stores and calling as well, but would like to hear the opinions of others.

In Store, Online Chat, Over the Phone?

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 6:20:08 AM
(0)
Community Manager

I always prefer face to face interactions, so the store for me.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I always prefer face to face interactions, so the store for me.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: In Store, Online Chat, Over the Phone?

2 of 5 (681 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 5:36:56 AM
(0)
Visitor
The online staff are great but the att store is less than friendly a d acts as though they are doing you a favor to do their job.
The online staff are great but the att store is less than friendly a d acts as though they are doing you a favor to do their job.

3 of 5 (547 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 9:35:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Depending on what the inquiry is about, I generally prefer in this order:

1) Phone

2) Store

3) Live chat/e-mail

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

Depending on what the inquiry is about, I generally prefer in this order:

1) Phone

2) Store

3) Live chat/e-mail

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (525 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2013 1:38:36 AM
(0)
Teacher
I prefer online chat. Which has been amazing through every other provider but at&t. I'm always told they can't help me after they waste about 40 minutes of my time.
I prefer online chat. Which has been amazing through every other provider but at&t. I'm always told they can't help me after they waste about 40 minutes of my time.

5 of 5 (480 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments