If I change my phone number will I lose my grandfathered unlimited data plan?

Contributor

If I change my phone number will I lose my grandfathered unlimited data plan?

If I change my (iPhone) phone number will I lose my grandfathered unlimited data plan?

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: If I change my phone number will I lose my grandfathered unlimited data plan?

You should not lose any features just by changing your phone number. Changing phone number has nothing to do with your contract or plans. There may be a fee for changing your number.
You only lose your grandfathered features if you try to move your account to another account holder or change on your own accord.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (530 Views)
Contributor

Re: If I change my phone number will I lose my grandfathered unlimited data plan?

Is that your opnion, or are you an official ATT spokesperson?

Message 3 of 4 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]

Their own personal input. You won't get many, if any, official responses here on the forums. That being said, I agree with their response.

Message 4 of 4 (507 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.