Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 21, 2013
2:00:31 PM
View profile
IPhone voicemail with Microcell

We recently installed a Microcell in our home because of maintenance on our nearby tower dropping our signal to one bar.   Voice calls work fine but we notice that we do not receive any "visual voicemail" while at home And connected to our Microcell.   Has anyone else had this problem?

We recently installed a Microcell in our home because of maintenance on our nearby tower dropping our signal to one bar.   Voice calls work fine but we notice that we do not receive any "visual voicemail" while at home And connected to our Microcell.   Has anyone else had this problem?

IPhone voicemail with Microcell

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2013 5:47:23 PM
(0)
Guru

Bdsilver1 wrote:

I no longer have my microcell, but when I did I had the same problem. I also never received any picture messages until I left my house & was off the microcell. There was no fix for it so I finally got rid of it. I don't have as good of a signal without it but I do get my visual voicemails and picture messages.

Bdsilver1 wrote:

I no longer have my microcell, but when I did I had the same problem. I also never received any picture messages until I left my house & was off the microcell. There was no fix for it so I finally got rid of it. I don't have as good of a signal without it but I do get my visual voicemails and picture messages.
(\__/) (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Re: IPhone voicemail with Microcell

2 of 2 (490 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments