I want to change my plan

I want to change my plan

Hi, I bought a cell phone (iphone) when I was living there in the united states with the plan at U$ 40, but now i`m in my homecountry and theres no att stores in this country and I need to change the plan for U$ 10, because I just need to leave it active for 3 months in order to unlock, thanks for listening.

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Professor

Re: I want to change my plan

I am not too sure if you can get your phone unlocked this way.
Do you have your AT&T online account password while you are in USA??
If you still have the password with you, you can change the plan online .
If not,you may need to call AT&T,using long distance from your home country la.

Good luck lor .

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8

Because I saw on the at&t site, "General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking All AT & T Mobile Devices in my case Prepaid / GoPhones: Device has been active for at least 6 months." And I already have it active 3 months, then I would change the plan for the most basic just to make it active and then unlock it. But i don't have an online account and it's to expensive for me to call, thanks.

Message 3 of 8
Contributor

Hello!! If you need to make calls to USA from abroad and don't want to spend a lot of money try using Skype. I do it especially for 1-800's numbers since I can't reach them from a "normal" line in Mexico.

Message 4 of 8

i`ll try thanks
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Master

I would highly suggest sending a private message to AT&T Customer Care at the link below. An AT&T representative will respond to your inquiry and should be able to assist you with changing your plan as well as potentially unlocking your phone.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 6 of 8

I'll try thanks
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Professor

Hi Mr. Wong,
   Try the link given by Wild Banchi.Hope that's help.But it will take time!!
 And I am not sure if you can unlocked any Iphones by codes -.-
 If not,you know where to go and save all the headache and trouble gar la.
Some mobile telephone shops in your "Home Country" will be able to do this for you  .

Once again,Good Luck la Smiley Happy   

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support