Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 12, 2014
5:54:30 AM
I want to change my plan

Hi, I bought a cell phone (iphone) when I was living there in the united states with the plan at U$ 40, but now i`m in my homecountry and theres no att stores in this country and I need to change the plan for U$ 10, because I just need to leave it active for 3 months in order to unlock, thanks for listening.

Hi, I bought a cell phone (iphone) when I was living there in the united states with the plan at U$ 40, but now i`m in my homecountry and theres no att stores in this country and I need to change the plan for U$ 10, because I just need to leave it active for 3 months in order to unlock, thanks for listening.

I want to change my plan

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2014 7:32:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I am not too sure if you can get your phone unlocked this way.
Do you have your AT&T online account password while you are in USA??
If you still have the password with you, you can change the plan online .
If not,you may need to call AT&T,using long distance from your home country la.

Good luck lor .

I am not too sure if you can get your phone unlocked this way.
Do you have your AT&T online account password while you are in USA??
If you still have the password with you, you can change the plan online .
If not,you may need to call AT&T,using long distance from your home country la.

Good luck lor .

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I want to change my plan

2 of 8 (701 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2014 10:12:39 AM
(0)
Tutor

Because I saw on the at&t site, "General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking All AT & T Mobile Devices in my case Prepaid / GoPhones: Device has been active for at least 6 months." And I already have it active 3 months, then I would change the plan for the most basic just to make it active and then unlock it. But i don't have an online account and it's to expensive for me to call, thanks.

Because I saw on the at&t site, "General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking All AT & T Mobile Devices in my case Prepaid / GoPhones: Device has been active for at least 6 months." And I already have it active 3 months, then I would change the plan for the most basic just to make it active and then unlock it. But i don't have an online account and it's to expensive for me to call, thanks.

3 of 8 (689 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2014 2:50:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello!! If you need to make calls to USA from abroad and don't want to spend a lot of money try using Skype. I do it especially for 1-800's numbers since I can't reach them from a "normal" line in Mexico.

Hello!! If you need to make calls to USA from abroad and don't want to spend a lot of money try using Skype. I do it especially for 1-800's numbers since I can't reach them from a "normal" line in Mexico.

4 of 8 (622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2014 7:02:16 PM
(0)
Tutor
i`ll try thanks
i`ll try thanks

5 of 8 (549 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2014 10:58:49 PM
(0)
Master
I would highly suggest sending a private message to AT&T Customer Care at the link below. An AT&T representative will respond to your inquiry and should be able to assist you with changing your plan as well as potentially unlocking your phone.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I would highly suggest sending a private message to AT&T Customer Care at the link below. An AT&T representative will respond to your inquiry and should be able to assist you with changing your plan as well as potentially unlocking your phone.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

6 of 8 (534 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2014 6:02:01 AM
(0)
Tutor
I'll try thanks
I'll try thanks

7 of 8 (493 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 20, 2014 7:29:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Hi Mr. Wong,
   Try the link given by Wild Banchi.Hope that's help.But it will take time!!
 And I am not sure if you can unlocked any Iphones by codes -.-
 If not,you know where to go and save all the headache and trouble gar la.
Some mobile telephone shops in your "Home Country" will be able to do this for you  .

Once again,Good Luck la Smiley Happy   

Hi Mr. Wong,
   Try the link given by Wild Banchi.Hope that's help.But it will take time!!
 And I am not sure if you can unlocked any Iphones by codes -.-
 If not,you know where to go and save all the headache and trouble gar la.
Some mobile telephone shops in your "Home Country" will be able to do this for you  .

Once again,Good Luck la Smiley Happy   

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 8 (483 Views)