I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

Contributor

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

Message 1 of 2 (588 Views)
Expert

Re: I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

AcidSnow wrote:

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

Yes, you can go to BestBuy and buy a Nexus 4 or any phone that you'd like as long as it's a GSM phone to use on the ATT Network. ATT does not sell the Nexus 4 in their stores so you'd have to purchase it thru Google or Best Buy or thru somewhere else...I believe the same would go for the Galaxy Nexus.  BestBuy will be able to set you up with an ATT Contract, as well. 

I bought my Unlocked Nexus S at Bestbuy almost 2 years ago  and have an ATT contract. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2 of 2 (539 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.