I phone broken by att at att store

Tutor

I phone broken by att at att store

When I got my upgrade the rep at the att store had to do something with my daughters iphone sim card after he did what he had to do, all her voice mails were lost then she stopped receiving txt messgs then the problems continued as the next 3 days went by. Now the phone comes on when it feels like it. Cant make or receive calls. Txts may come up out of the blue but not all txts. Went to att store to b told that it is apple issue and she needed to go to apple store. We went to apple store to b told that they r having a problem with att trying to send their customers to them to get out of taking care of the customer. The only thing att offered was that we could buy another phone. They wouldnt even let me use my upgrade early to get a working phone. Why should I pay for a new phone when they broke the old one? Ive been with att for several years and pay a small fortune every month but I guess that doesnt mean anything anymore. I am very disappointed with this situation and will change carriers as soon as I can.
Message 1 of 18 (1,118 Views)
Tutor

Re: I phone broken by att at att store

I appreciate all the help. Its more than im getting from att. We thought it was strange that the rep at the store had to do something to her phone when I was just using her upgrade. I think that is the problem. I am going to try att 611 again and see if they can do something or get me to a manager or spmething
Message 16 of 18 (811 Views)
Community Manager

Hello, billye57!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's phone is not working properly. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 17 of 18 (774 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. As a result of posting on this forum, a manager contacted me and resolved the issue yesterday. He is sending my daughter a new phone. Att allowed me to use my upgrade early. I appreciate everything all of you did. Managers actually do read posts.
Message 18 of 18 (684 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.