I insist on Real-Time Data Monitoring (who's with me on this?)

Contributor

I insist on Real-Time Data Monitoring (who's with me on this?)

YES  Real Time Monitoring AND automatic data shutoff when you hit your limit ( with the OPTION to buy more IF YOU WANT )

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: I insist on Real-Time Data Monitoring (who's with me on this?)

The AT&T provided 'counters' are not necessarily accurate at all times or completely up to date.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I insist on Real-Time Data Monitoring (who's with me on this?)

I understand where your frustrations lie, your clarifying posts spell it out quite completely. One thing I would like to point out and suggest is that you are currently on a 4gb data plan paying $40 for the device at $110. Instead of worrying about being charged the extra $15 for an extra GB of data why not just go to the 6gb plan and not stress about it? This would put your monthly at $125/mo for 6gb as opposed to worrying about paying $125/mo for 5gb.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support