Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 1, 2013
4:05:40 PM
View profile
I got screwed!
Edited by cathy2981 on Aug 1, 2013 at 4:18:18 PM

I added a line of service. I got the wireless home phone and had to pay $100 deposit. I decided I didn't want it so I mailed it back. I called them to see how my deposit would be refunded. They said it could take up to 12 months to get it back because that is how long my contract was going to be. [Please keep it courteous]. I'm mad as h$ll! They better get it together!!

I added a line of service. I got the wireless home phone and had to pay $100 deposit. I decided I didn't want it so I mailed it back. I called them to see how my deposit would be refunded. They said it could take up to 12 months to get it back because that is how long my contract was going to be. [Please keep it courteous]. I'm mad as h$ll! They better get it together!!

I got screwed!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2013 4:42:05 PM
(0)
Employee
It doesn't take 12 months. It takes 1-2 billing cycles. If you have a balance for a bill it will be taken from the deposit. If there is any $ left over a check will be mailed. If there is no balance then the $100 will be mailed back.
It doesn't take 12 months. It takes 1-2 billing cycles. If you have a balance for a bill it will be taken from the deposit. If there is any $ left over a check will be mailed. If there is no balance then the $100 will be mailed back.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I got screwed!

2 of 3 (489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2013 6:36:07 PM
(0)
Expert

Jiad2006 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Jiad2006 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: I got screwed!

3 of 3 (464 Views)