Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2013
8:52:04 PM
I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2013 11:41:14 PM
(0)
Expert

Can you please post what type of GoPhone that you're using?? Thanks!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Can you please post what type of GoPhone that you're using?? Thanks!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

2 of 6 (1,556 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 9:45:11 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hi and thank you for replying back. I have a ATT&T Z221 phone and for my mom. I have went all over the ATT&T site and my contract phone and none there as well. I never had an issue before.Thanks a lot!!!!

Hi and thank you for replying back. I have a ATT&T Z221 phone and for my mom. I have went all over the ATT&T site and my contract phone and none there as well. I never had an issue before.Thanks a lot!!!!

Re: I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

3 of 6 (1,506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 8:52:55 PM
(0)
Expert

Not sure why you can't find any but I did find this info....

AT&T AppCenter

AT&T AppCenter is no longer available for most feature phones.

Download games, apps, music, and more for your Brew Mobile Platform feature phone: Just touch the AT&T AppCenter icon on your compatible phone.

When you download apps, music, games, and ringtones from the AT&T AppCenter (now only for Brew feature phones), your device uses data at the pay-per-use rate or according to your data plan.

I found that info here...

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB91434&cv=821#fbid=cSJprWVMqJ4

This is only a guess but maybe it's possible that your ATTZ221 does not have this platform. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Not sure why you can't find any but I did find this info....

AT&T AppCenter

AT&T AppCenter is no longer available for most feature phones.

Download games, apps, music, and more for your Brew Mobile Platform feature phone: Just touch the AT&T AppCenter icon on your compatible phone.

When you download apps, music, games, and ringtones from the AT&T AppCenter (now only for Brew feature phones), your device uses data at the pay-per-use rate or according to your data plan.

I found that info here...

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB91434&cv=821#fbid=cSJprWVMqJ4

This is only a guess but maybe it's possible that your ATTZ221 does not have this platform. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

4 of 6 (1,466 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 29, 2013 2:32:11 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you and I had called ATT&T and they told me there were still ringtones for the GO phone and to go to ATT&T. net and I did and none there for the GO phone. I found a new way of doing it and got one to work and used a voicenote and recorded it that way and better than nothing. Thank you so much and appreciate it. The rep apparently does not know.

Thank you and I had called ATT&T and they told me there were still ringtones for the GO phone and to go to ATT&T. net and I did and none there for the GO phone. I found a new way of doing it and got one to work and used a voicenote and recorded it that way and better than nothing. Thank you so much and appreciate it. The rep apparently does not know.

5 of 6 (1,435 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 29, 2013 2:43:56 PM
(0)
Expert
Well, glad you figured something out. If you have a data plan on your GoPhone, there are a few sites that you can use to download ringtones to your phone for free, also. I've used a few of them myself, pre - smartphone days. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Well, glad you figured something out. If you have a data plan on your GoPhone, there are a few sites that you can use to download ringtones to your phone for free, also. I've used a few of them myself, pre - smartphone days. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

6 of 6 (1,429 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments