I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

Message 1 of 6
Expert

Re: I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

Can you please post what type of GoPhone that you're using?? Thanks!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2 of 6

Re: I bought a new GO phone and cannot find any ringtones and only ringback ones.

Hi and thank you for replying back. I have a ATT&T Z221 phone and for my mom. I have went all over the ATT&T site and my contract phone and none there as well. I never had an issue before.Thanks a lot!!!!

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Expert

Not sure why you can't find any but I did find this info....

AT&T AppCenter

AT&T AppCenter is no longer available for most feature phones.

Download games, apps, music, and more for your Brew Mobile Platform feature phone: Just touch the AT&T AppCenter icon on your compatible phone.

When you download apps, music, games, and ringtones from the AT&T AppCenter (now only for Brew feature phones), your device uses data at the pay-per-use rate or according to your data plan.

I found that info here...

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB91434&cv=821#fbid=cSJprWVMqJ4

This is only a guess but maybe it's possible that your ATTZ221 does not have this platform. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 6

Thank you and I had called ATT&T and they told me there were still ringtones for the GO phone and to go to ATT&T. net and I did and none there for the GO phone. I found a new way of doing it and got one to work and used a voicenote and recorded it that way and better than nothing. Thank you so much and appreciate it. The rep apparently does not know.

Message 5 of 6
Expert

Well, glad you figured something out. If you have a data plan on your GoPhone, there are a few sites that you can use to download ringtones to your phone for free, also. I've used a few of them myself, pre - smartphone days. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support