Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 13, 2014
9:01:03 AM
View profile
I am wondering

I have been an att member since pacific bell and though I appreciate and use their service every day I have to disagree that they are the fastest mobile network. Have you ever done a speed test? It shows that you can only get 6mbps while hmm tmobile can break 30mbps. I am not trying to sell them or anything but am wondering were this speed is because its not in southern, CA. Att should upgrade your services if you really want to be the best instead of just wanting our money

I have been an att member since pacific bell and though I appreciate and use their service every day I have to disagree that they are the fastest mobile network. Have you ever done a speed test? It shows that you can only get 6mbps while hmm tmobile can break 30mbps. I am not trying to sell them or anything but am wondering were this speed is because its not in southern, CA. Att should upgrade your services if you really want to be the best instead of just wanting our money

I am wondering

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 16, 2014 8:38:59 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, skybreeze26!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that the data speeds in your area are inadequate.

If you have a smartphone, you can use AT&T's Mark the Spot app to report coverage issues. For more information about this app and how to download it, click on the link below.

AT&T's Mark the Spot

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, skybreeze26!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that the data speeds in your area are inadequate.

If you have a smartphone, you can use AT&T's Mark the Spot app to report coverage issues. For more information about this app and how to download it, click on the link below.

AT&T's Mark the Spot

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I am wondering

2 of 2 (434 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments