I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

Contributor

I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

I have the go phone 40$ plan with 200mb included. I knew that I was going to go over those 200mb so I went to an At&t store in Hawaii, and The Seller told me I could add 1gig of data for 10$. It sounded good to me, so I decided to pay for it, and the seller told me I was all set. A few days later, I go over my 200mb, and At&t charged me 5$. Now my data is blocked. Something went wrong and At&t doesn't recognize that I added 1gig to my plan. What can I do, Who Can I contact ? Thank you

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

Hello Thibaut Ranger,

I apologize for any misunderstanding. A 1 GB for $10 option is only available with a $60 Unlimited Calling and Texting plan. With your $40 plan, additional data option is 100 MB for $5. You can learn more about it here: Using Data Service On Your GoPhone.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support