I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

Contributor

I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

I have the go phone 40$ plan with 200mb included. I knew that I was going to go over those 200mb so I went to an At&t store in Hawaii, and The Seller told me I could add 1gig of data for 10$. It sounded good to me, so I decided to pay for it, and the seller told me I was all set. A few days later, I go over my 200mb, and At&t charged me 5$. Now my data is blocked. Something went wrong and At&t doesn't recognize that I added 1gig to my plan. What can I do, Who Can I contact ? Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (393 Views)
Community Manager

Re: I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

Hello Thibaut Ranger,

I apologize for any misunderstanding. A 1 GB for $10 option is only available with a $60 Unlimited Calling and Texting plan. With your $40 plan, additional data option is 100 MB for $5. You can learn more about it here: Using Data Service On Your GoPhone.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.