Ask a question

Posted Apr 1, 2014
    3:46:44 PM
    View profile
    I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

I have the go phone 40$ plan with 200mb included. I knew that I was going to go over those 200mb so I went to an At&t store in Hawaii, and The Seller told me I could add 1gig of data for 10$. It sounded good to me, so I decided to pay for it, and the seller told me I was all set. A few days later, I go over my 200mb, and At&t charged me 5$. Now my data is blocked. Something went wrong and At&t doesn't recognize that I added 1gig to my plan. What can I do, Who Can I contact ? Thank you

I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 2, 2014 12:33:24 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello Thibaut Ranger,

I apologize for any misunderstanding. A 1 GB for $10 option is only available with a $60 Unlimited Calling and Texting plan. With your $40 plan, additional data option is 100 MB for $5. You can learn more about it here: Using Data Service On Your GoPhone.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I added 1gig of data to my plan, but it doesn't work

2 of 2 (292 Views)