Ask a question

Posted Jul 5, 2013
    8:01:47 AM
    View profile
    I Broke and Replaced a Phone. What to do?

I had a little go phone and it broke (screen snapped off). I replaced it with another phone (not AT&T), which has a new number, but I'm wondering if there's anything I should do to deactivate the old phone, and is there a way to forward or obtain any calls I may have missed? I think I may have missed some important calls. I kind of threw the old phone away without turning it "off," so it might actually still be receiving stuff.... I don't know, what ought I do?

I Broke and Replaced a Phone. What to do?

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 7, 2013 8:07:30 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    I would just let the old phone expire by itself. Let a sleeping dog lie. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve any missed calls/text messages, etc. without actually having the phone working. I would just try to direct your contacts to your new number so that you can be reached from your new phone.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I Broke and Replaced a Phone. What to do?

2 of 4 (321 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 9, 2013 7:51:03 AM
    (0)
    Contributor

okay, thanks.

3 of 4 (282 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jul 10, 2013 6:51:02 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    You're welcome!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (246 Views)