Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 21, 2013
10:12:20 PM
View profile
How would I get charged for international calls made from a landline to my cell?

I have friends that's visiting family in Canada and said they would call me here in the U.S. from their landline to my cell. I don't have any type of international calling plans on my cell. So, I was wondering, if I were to receive their call, would I be charged for international rates or would it just be anytime talk or nights & weekend minutes deducted?

I have friends that's visiting family in Canada and said they would call me here in the U.S. from their landline to my cell. I don't have any type of international calling plans on my cell. So, I was wondering, if I were to receive their call, would I be charged for international rates or would it just be anytime talk or nights & weekend minutes deducted?

How would I get charged for international calls made from a landline to my cell?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 9:33:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
If you are in the US, it doesn't matter where the call originates, it matters where YOUR phone is located. The call would be charged like any other phone call you receive from a landline.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
If you are in the US, it doesn't matter where the call originates, it matters where YOUR phone is located. The call would be charged like any other phone call you receive from a landline.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How would I get charged for international calls made from a landline to my cell?

2 of 2 (366 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments