Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 4, 2013
4:07:31 PM
View profile
How to stop continuous text messages from AT&T?

I have gophone $35 a month plan currently which only allows 500 talk minutes, may switch to unlimited plan another day but it allows unlimited text.

My gripe and question is how to stop these randon text messages, usually 2-4 a day, from AT&T that tell me I just used $1.39 or $0.31. Just random texts and amounts I have no idea what they are or why AT&T is telling about them. Being I paid for my currently monthly plan in full for the 500 minutes of talk I don't need or want to know what amout money wise was used as it doesn't matter being I have 500 minutes talk. What is this texting money amounts for and how do I stop it? Thanks.

I have gophone $35 a month plan currently which only allows 500 talk minutes, may switch to unlimited plan another day but it allows unlimited text.

My gripe and question is how to stop these randon text messages, usually 2-4 a day, from AT&T that tell me I just used $1.39 or $0.31. Just random texts and amounts I have no idea what they are or why AT&T is telling about them. Being I paid for my currently monthly plan in full for the 500 minutes of talk I don't need or want to know what amout money wise was used as it doesn't matter being I have 500 minutes talk. What is this texting money amounts for and how do I stop it? Thanks.

How to stop continuous text messages from AT&T?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 6:30:29 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, silverexpress!

Thanks for your post! If you would like to opt out of AT&T's alerts, simply reply to the text message with the word STOP.

For more information, simply click on the link below.

AT&T Alerts FAQ

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, silverexpress!

Thanks for your post! If you would like to opt out of AT&T's alerts, simply reply to the text message with the word STOP.

For more information, simply click on the link below.

AT&T Alerts FAQ

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to stop continuous text messages from AT&T?

2 of 2 (1,322 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments