Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 1, 2013
11:42:31 AM
View profile
How to retrieve a Pantech Breeze II Wallpaper Photo?

I have a photo set as wallpaper on my Breeze II. I would like to move it to another phone. I found the photo under Settings/Wallpaper but can't find a way to copy the photo. I have PC suite and a USB cable to connect to the phone but PC Suite's File Manager doesn't show me anything - it only appears to read the SIM card. Is there any way that I can retrieve the photo?

I have a photo set as wallpaper on my Breeze II. I would like to move it to another phone. I found the photo under Settings/Wallpaper but can't find a way to copy the photo. I have PC suite and a USB cable to connect to the phone but PC Suite's File Manager doesn't show me anything - it only appears to read the SIM card. Is there any way that I can retrieve the photo?

How to retrieve a Pantech Breeze II Wallpaper Photo?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 12:08:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

I questioned too soon. After further digging I found the photo using PC Suite. It just took me a while to get the software working correclty.

I questioned too soon. After further digging I found the photo using PC Suite. It just took me a while to get the software working correclty.

Re: How to retrieve a Pantech Breeze II Wallpaper Photo?

2 of 2 (448 Views)