How to register an online account WITHOUT SSN?

Highlighted
Contributor

How to register an online account WITHOUT SSN?

Hi everyone, I don't have SSN and I paid extra deposit to AT&T to get my plan and cell phone. Now I'm trying to pay the bill online but the system requires me to enter last 4 digits of SSN (which I don't have). I tried "1111" and "1141", they don't work. Does anyone can help? I just want to pay the bill online.

Message 1 of 2 (3,026 Views)
Community Manager

Re: How to register an online account WITHOUT SSN?

[ Edited ]

Welcome lingeast and thank you for your post!

We should be able to assist you with getting your online account set up. Please send us a private message by clicking here, make sure to include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of our managers will contact you within 2 business days to help!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (2,940 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.