Posted Sep 23, 2013
4:10:11 AM
View profile
How to install skype and whtsup in Blackberry Tablet
Edited by Taylarie on Sep 23, 2013 at 6:11:15 AM

I have Blackberry tablet,

I have tried to install skype and whats up,  but is does not supporting system,

how i can vidio chat on tablet

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

plz give me detail info or any other supportive software info which allow to install skype

I have Blackberry tablet,

I have tried to install skype and whats up,  but is does not supporting system,

how i can vidio chat on tablet

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

plz give me detail info or any other supportive software info which allow to install skype

How to install skype and whtsup in Blackberry Tablet

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 7:15:07 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello Diya13,

If the app you want is not available from BlackBerry World there is unfortunately no other way to install it on your device. It has to be specifically designed for your OS by app developers and approved by BlackBerry.

Thanks for your question,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello Diya13,

If the app you want is not available from BlackBerry World there is unfortunately no other way to install it on your device. It has to be specifically designed for your OS by app developers and approved by BlackBerry.

Thanks for your question,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to install skype and whtsup in Blackberry Tablet

2 of 2 (830 Views)