Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 24, 2012
12:55:10 PM
View profile
How to add custom ringtone to AT&T fusion??

I asked this in a different board, but then noticed this board, which might be more help.  Can I have custom ringtones on the AT&T Fusion and if so, how do I put them on?  I have the PERFECT ringtone . . .

I asked this in a different board, but then noticed this board, which might be more help.  Can I have custom ringtones on the AT&T Fusion and if so, how do I put them on?  I have the PERFECT ringtone . . .

How to add custom ringtone to AT&T fusion??

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2012 7:33:29 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hey,

Go to Settings  Sounds & display. Scroll down to Notification ringtone. Select your ringtone. If you want it to broadcast at a volume other than what you've set for rings, then go to Ringer volume, uncheck the box, and set the two volume controls.

Now, if you want to use a custom ringtone for these events, you will have to load it to a Notifications directory that you will create on your memory card.

Hey,

Go to Settings  Sounds & display. Scroll down to Notification ringtone. Select your ringtone. If you want it to broadcast at a volume other than what you've set for rings, then go to Ringer volume, uncheck the box, and set the two volume controls.

Now, if you want to use a custom ringtone for these events, you will have to load it to a Notifications directory that you will create on your memory card.

Re: How to add custom ringtone to AT&T fusion??

2 of 4 (8,901 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2012 4:36:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

Smiley HappyI download ringtones to a microSD card from places like www.zedge.com then transfer them to my sims card.Zedge has some pretty kewl ones too.

Smiley HappyI download ringtones to a microSD card from places like www.zedge.com then transfer them to my sims card.Zedge has some pretty kewl ones too.

3 of 4 (7,553 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 7:07:17 AM
(0)
Contributor

LOL! Actuyally you need to use a USB cable plug and plug it in to your computer. Then when all the windows pop up open your files and select the MOT (FSmiley Happy. It will have folders in there open the ringtone folder and just drag whatever ringtone from your computer into there. The notification tones are just for media sounds so dude is wrong.

LOL! Actuyally you need to use a USB cable plug and plug it in to your computer. Then when all the windows pop up open your files and select the MOT (FSmiley Happy. It will have folders in there open the ringtone folder and just drag whatever ringtone from your computer into there. The notification tones are just for media sounds so dude is wrong.

4 of 4 (2,392 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments