How much for an early upgrade on the LG G2 ?

Contributor

How much for an early upgrade on the LG G2 ?

I've had my HTC VX for 10 months, and would like to know how much a early upgarde from that to an LG G2 would be

Message 1 of 4 (910 Views)
Mentor

Re: How much for an early upgrade on the LG G2 ?

I  have  windows  htc x8    After  your  contract  is  almost  up?   1 year   little  discont . After  2 years   you  get  full  discont...     * new#   on  your  cell  it  will  tell  you  also?    After  you  get  a  upgrade   once  a  year  deal?   

You  can  get  a  new  phone?  But  pay  full  price?   

Message 2 of 4 (876 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

onifc wrote:

I've had my HTC VX for 10 months, and would like to know how much a early upgarde from that to an LG G2 would be

Early upgrade, if you can get it (there's no guarantee) is the subsidized price of the phone plus $250 plus $36 activation.

So if the phone is $49.99, which is what the G2 is showing as the online price, you're looking at $335.99 plus sales tax.

Message 3 of 4 (852 Views)
Contributor

Get in line, my phones been back ordered going on a month. so besides price your going to pay in waiting time too.

Message 4 of 4 (649 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.