Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 26, 2013
2:20:13 PM
View profile
How much for an early upgrade on the LG G2 ?

I've had my HTC VX for 10 months, and would like to know how much a early upgarde from that to an LG G2 would be

I've had my HTC VX for 10 months, and would like to know how much a early upgarde from that to an LG G2 would be

How much for an early upgrade on the LG G2 ?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 7:39:09 PM
(0)
Mentor

I  have  windows  htc x8    After  your  contract  is  almost  up?   1 year   little  discont . After  2 years   you  get  full  discont...     * new#   on  your  cell  it  will  tell  you  also?    After  you  get  a  upgrade   once  a  year  deal?   

You  can  get  a  new  phone?  But  pay  full  price?   

I  have  windows  htc x8    After  your  contract  is  almost  up?   1 year   little  discont . After  2 years   you  get  full  discont...     * new#   on  your  cell  it  will  tell  you  also?    After  you  get  a  upgrade   once  a  year  deal?   

You  can  get  a  new  phone?  But  pay  full  price?   

Re: How much for an early upgrade on the LG G2 ?

2 of 4 (820 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 4:26:27 AM
(0)
Professor

onifc wrote:

Early upgrade, if you can get it (there's no guarantee) is the subsidized price of the phone plus $250 plus $36 activation.

So if the phone is $49.99, which is what the G2 is showing as the online price, you're looking at $335.99 plus sales tax.

onifc wrote:

Early upgrade, if you can get it (there's no guarantee) is the subsidized price of the phone plus $250 plus $36 activation.

So if the phone is $49.99, which is what the G2 is showing as the online price, you're looking at $335.99 plus sales tax.

3 of 4 (796 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 5:45:09 AM
(0)
Contributor

Get in line, my phones been back ordered going on a month. so besides price your going to pay in waiting time too.

Get in line, my phones been back ordered going on a month. so besides price your going to pay in waiting time too.

4 of 4 (593 Views)