How expensive is it to upgrade a phone 8 months through a plan from a normal phone to a smartphone?

Contributor

How expensive is it to upgrade a phone 8 months through a plan from a normal phone to a smartphone?

Does anyone happen to know how expensive upgrading my my Pantech to a Lumia 8 months through my three person 2 year family plan would be in Mass?
Message 1 of 2 (546 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: How expensive is it to upgrade a phone 8 months through a plan from a normal phone to a smartpho

So you want to upgrade 8 months into your contract? The answer here is it will be a tad expensive but it depends. If you are eligible to perform a early upgrade, then you would be looking at around $200 off the full retail price.

If your not eligible to upgrade via early upgrade, then you would have to pay the no commitment pricing for the phone.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.