How expensive is it to upgrade a phone 8 months through a plan from a normal phone to a smartphone?

Highlighted
Contributor

How expensive is it to upgrade a phone 8 months through a plan from a normal phone to a smartphone?

Does anyone happen to know how expensive upgrading my my Pantech to a Lumia 8 months through my three person 2 year family plan would be in Mass?
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: How expensive is it to upgrade a phone 8 months through a plan from a normal phone to a smartpho

So you want to upgrade 8 months into your contract? The answer here is it will be a tad expensive but it depends. If you are eligible to perform a early upgrade, then you would be looking at around $200 off the full retail price.

If your not eligible to upgrade via early upgrade, then you would have to pay the no commitment pricing for the phone.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support