Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 9, 2013
4:17:19 PM
View profile
How do they refund the deposit?

When I joined my plan a year ago, they asked me to put $300 deposit, and claimed that they would return it to me by VISA card. Now they did refund me, but only in my account, which means that I can only use the deposit to pay my AT&T. My friend has the same story. We're both really disappointed that the sales people lied. 

Anyone else has encountered this as well?

When I joined my plan a year ago, they asked me to put $300 deposit, and claimed that they would return it to me by VISA card. Now they did refund me, but only in my account, which means that I can only use the deposit to pay my AT&T. My friend has the same story. We're both really disappointed that the sales people lied. 

Anyone else has encountered this as well?

How do they refund the deposit?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 6:04:03 PM
(0)
Expert

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: How do they refund the deposit?

2 of 3 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2013 7:42:37 PM
(0)
Employee
Sales people have been told that a customer will be contacted by AT&T and will ask how they would like deposit refunded, check, in your account, or visa card.
Sales people have been told that a customer will be contacted by AT&T and will ask how they would like deposit refunded, check, in your account, or visa card.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do they refund the deposit?

3 of 3 (303 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments