Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 28, 2011
12:26:33 PM
View profile
How do I report a cell tower problem?

I can not find any where to report a ATT cell tower problem,   we had storm 1 month ago and about that time cell strength has deminsihed to allmost 0.   I am very close to the tower and always had a full bars. Now 95 pecent is 1  or 0 but jumps to full bar for about 2 seconds and then drops.  My neighbors are having the same problem so we know is no the phone.

I thought they have a way to montor cell tower problems.  Forget calling customer serivce that's a joke.

I can not find any where to report a ATT cell tower problem,   we had storm 1 month ago and about that time cell strength has deminsihed to allmost 0.   I am very close to the tower and always had a full bars. Now 95 pecent is 1  or 0 but jumps to full bar for about 2 seconds and then drops.  My neighbors are having the same problem so we know is no the phone.

I thought they have a way to montor cell tower problems.  Forget calling customer serivce that's a joke.

How do I report a cell tower problem?

25 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(25)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2011 6:14:49 AM
(0)
Employee

The script reading customer service may be helping more then you think. I think when they ask you to test your phone they have set up a test circuit and your test call feeds info into that test circuit which generates a ticket the dispatch dept uses to route the repair ticket to the correct department. 

I have had dealings with customer service so I know your pain but try dealing with them and hope the process works for your tower and service. If your neighbors are on the network if they get a bunch of repair tickets for the same tower that helps.

The script reading customer service may be helping more then you think. I think when they ask you to test your phone they have set up a test circuit and your test call feeds info into that test circuit which generates a ticket the dispatch dept uses to route the repair ticket to the correct department. 

I have had dealings with customer service so I know your pain but try dealing with them and hope the process works for your tower and service. If your neighbors are on the network if they get a bunch of repair tickets for the same tower that helps.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I report a cell tower problem?

2 of 26 (16,262 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2011 9:49:43 AM
(0)
Guru

I called in to complain about the coverage near our house. They responded that after investigating, they discovered an alarm on some piece of equipment or other and that they'd fix it.

It's mind boggling.

Do AT&T employees drive their cars with the "check engine" light on until the car actually breaks completely??

I called in to complain about the coverage near our house. They responded that after investigating, they discovered an alarm on some piece of equipment or other and that they'd fix it.

It's mind boggling.

Do AT&T employees drive their cars with the "check engine" light on until the car actually breaks completely??

3 of 26 (16,206 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2011 7:22:15 PM
(0)
Tutor
AT&T Wirelessis clueless, I reported two towers down for repairs for five months. Took them one month to agree one was down, another two months to agree the second was down as well.Meanwhile little or no service for 5 1/2 months. One day I called from a tower using my buddies Verizon phone, Verizon and sprint both had temporary antennas, whereas no AT& T anywhere to be seen. Alwhist AT&T tech service argued with me stating there was a temp antenna at that site. I was at the site, tech rep was in Dallas, TX-1000+ miles away. Like I said AT&T is cluelessand just doesn't careabout their customers!
AT&T Wirelessis clueless, I reported two towers down for repairs for five months. Took them one month to agree one was down, another two months to agree the second was down as well.Meanwhile little or no service for 5 1/2 months. One day I called from a tower using my buddies Verizon phone, Verizon and sprint both had temporary antennas, whereas no AT& T anywhere to be seen. Alwhist AT&T tech service argued with me stating there was a temp antenna at that site. I was at the site, tech rep was in Dallas, TX-1000+ miles away. Like I said AT&T is cluelessand just doesn't careabout their customers!

4 of 26 (16,071 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2011 11:06:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by pamelaz on Jul 10, 2011 at 11:23:02 PM

It is Sunday, and I got a call at home tonight stating that everyone has been trying to contact me today on my cell phone.  I checked and my Iphone 4 looked fine, full bars and no problems.  I tried to call out but it didn't work so I rebooted and it said that there wasn't any service.  I have been trying to call 611 and it wasn't letting the call go through of course, so I tried to call customer service from a land line.  And of course AT&T's customer service is closed... Seems they can get paid for the use of the phone 24 hours a day, but if there system goes down ... is there anyone you can call???  Not until Monday.   This is {word filter evasion}, I pay for 24 hour service .... I should get 24 hour service.  There's not even an after hours person on the internet to help. 

I have searched for hours trying to find some freaking number, or some kind of help but was unable to find a thing.  It's like we have some third world communications system and they are great at taking our money, but who cares about the customer once they have our money.  We live in a cell phone society, and I have customers calling me to buy large equipment ...  the last thing I need is for them not to be able to get in contact with me. 

Am I the only one that is frustrated with this "NO HELP" customer service from AT&T ... or are there others out there that have had this problem?  

It is Sunday, and I got a call at home tonight stating that everyone has been trying to contact me today on my cell phone.  I checked and my Iphone 4 looked fine, full bars and no problems.  I tried to call out but it didn't work so I rebooted and it said that there wasn't any service.  I have been trying to call 611 and it wasn't letting the call go through of course, so I tried to call customer service from a land line.  And of course AT&T's customer service is closed... Seems they can get paid for the use of the phone 24 hours a day, but if there system goes down ... is there anyone you can call???  Not until Monday.   This is {word filter evasion}, I pay for 24 hour service .... I should get 24 hour service.  There's not even an after hours person on the internet to help. 

I have searched for hours trying to find some freaking number, or some kind of help but was unable to find a thing.  It's like we have some third world communications system and they are great at taking our money, but who cares about the customer once they have our money.  We live in a cell phone society, and I have customers calling me to buy large equipment ...  the last thing I need is for them not to be able to get in contact with me. 

Am I the only one that is frustrated with this "NO HELP" customer service from AT&T ... or are there others out there that have had this problem?  

[ Edited ]
5 of 26 (15,872 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2011 10:58:14 AM
(0)
Employee
they are so open on Sunday. I work every Sunday.
they are so open on Sunday. I work every Sunday.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 26 (15,862 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2011 10:59:05 AM
(0)
Employee
can't edit on mobile site, what time did you call. generally on the weekend they close 7pm you're local time.
can't edit on mobile site, what time did you call. generally on the weekend they close 7pm you're local time.

7 of 26 (15,862 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 9:56:43 PM
(0)
Teacher
Our service has crashed as a tower north & south of us degraded to nothing in 6 months going from 4 bars inside to 0! Call AT&T in May and they state in month will have towers up, month later only 1 tower up and next tower will take 3 months from May. We have signals when north tower up but they 'realign it' and back to zero bars! Their tech says they "don't count it as a network issue unless I have no service a quarter mile from nearest structure". I live in a suburb of Twin Cities, 68,000 people, you can't get a quarter mile from any structure! If Apple had an LTE iPhone I would drop AT&T in a heart beat! Now will have to wait till end of August and see if signal gets better when south tower returns. More upsetting is AT&T bragging we have 4G (HSPA+) when we really don't.
Our service has crashed as a tower north & south of us degraded to nothing in 6 months going from 4 bars inside to 0! Call AT&T in May and they state in month will have towers up, month later only 1 tower up and next tower will take 3 months from May. We have signals when north tower up but they 'realign it' and back to zero bars! Their tech says they "don't count it as a network issue unless I have no service a quarter mile from nearest structure". I live in a suburb of Twin Cities, 68,000 people, you can't get a quarter mile from any structure! If Apple had an LTE iPhone I would drop AT&T in a heart beat! Now will have to wait till end of August and see if signal gets better when south tower returns. More upsetting is AT&T bragging we have 4G (HSPA+) when we really don't.

8 of 26 (15,741 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2012 7:56:03 AM
(0)
Contributor

We her in southern Oregon just had a very bad smow storm. The cell signal is going in and out. ATT should have a web site to report problems with cell service. I cannot place a call to customer service to report a ploblem ....NO signal..... when we do get bars it is monentary and unstable...cannot call out.  Merlin,Oregon 97526.

We her in southern Oregon just had a very bad smow storm. The cell signal is going in and out. ATT should have a web site to report problems with cell service. I cannot place a call to customer service to report a ploblem ....NO signal..... when we do get bars it is monentary and unstable...cannot call out.  Merlin,Oregon 97526.

9 of 26 (13,053 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2013 8:43:06 AM
(0)
Guru
It is s good ides to call 611, but I think they prioritize based on how many people report it so you should make sure everyone in you area calls in. Calling 611 vosts ATT money, and if a whole neighborhood starts calling in they are more likely to care.
It is s good ides to call 611, but I think they prioritize based on how many people report it so you should make sure everyone in you area calls in. Calling 611 vosts ATT money, and if a whole neighborhood starts calling in they are more likely to care.

10 of 26 (12,818 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2013 9:27:35 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have had ATT service for over 4 years at my home and for the last 3 weeks it has been virtually impossible to make a call from home on my cell.  WHAT GIVES???  It must be a problem with the cell tower!!!  I have NEVER had a problem before and obviously no one is aware of this or at least interested in fixing the problem.  WHAT is the number for customer service because I have to use a land line to get "get out" a call.  I have a business at home and this is just KILLING ME!!!

I have had ATT service for over 4 years at my home and for the last 3 weeks it has been virtually impossible to make a call from home on my cell.  WHAT GIVES???  It must be a problem with the cell tower!!!  I have NEVER had a problem before and obviously no one is aware of this or at least interested in fixing the problem.  WHAT is the number for customer service because I have to use a land line to get "get out" a call.  I have a business at home and this is just KILLING ME!!!

11 of 26 (12,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2013 5:15:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

Wilawana Exit (59A) on I-86.  PA zip 18840.

Tower out.

Wilawana Exit (59A) on I-86.  PA zip 18840.

Tower out.

12 of 26 (11,770 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 1:34:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

Tower is out south of Philo, Ohio.  I live on Virginia Ridge and usually there is a bar or two.  I was never great but I could get by.  Now it is gone.  It has been like this for a week.  Good think I have a Verizon iPad.  

Tower is out south of Philo, Ohio.  I live on Virginia Ridge and usually there is a bar or two.  I was never great but I could get by.  Now it is gone.  It has been like this for a week.  Good think I have a Verizon iPad.  

13 of 26 (11,107 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 19, 2013 9:58:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

Tower is down, Nearest access point 98 Cascade Dr., San Rafael, CA 94901. Please sned crew ASAP.

Tower is down, Nearest access point 98 Cascade Dr., San Rafael, CA 94901. Please sned crew ASAP.

14 of 26 (10,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2013 8:14:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

Coverage within the house became nil and even dropped way down when outside. Used to work fine. Called 611, had a nice conversation with AT&T rep, told me which cell tower is closest to my residence. Drove to it, signal picked up  but I was on an open thoroughfare and suspected that I was not connected to that tower. Drove 3 blocks down a sidestreet and signal bars went from 4-5 to 1-2. No way that should have happened.

Called 611 back and they opened a work ticket, have the number.

Waiting to see what happens. DON'T want the expense/hastle of a microcell in the house.

Will respond with results.

Coverage within the house became nil and even dropped way down when outside. Used to work fine. Called 611, had a nice conversation with AT&T rep, told me which cell tower is closest to my residence. Drove to it, signal picked up  but I was on an open thoroughfare and suspected that I was not connected to that tower. Drove 3 blocks down a sidestreet and signal bars went from 4-5 to 1-2. No way that should have happened.

Called 611 back and they opened a work ticket, have the number.

Waiting to see what happens. DON'T want the expense/hastle of a microcell in the house.

Will respond with results.

15 of 26 (9,431 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2013 6:52:59 AM
(0)
Contributor

The cell tower at US84 and New Mexico 96 has been out of service for the past 10 days.  On my phone calls to AT&T I was never connected to anyone who would report the problem to management.

My neighbors say the tower being out of service is fairly common.

AT&T, you need a way for us to report cell towers being out of service.  Will you reply to my posting ?

Is this forum just a way to make the customers believe AT&T is listening ?

Waiting for a reply from AT&T or even better getting the tower back on line.

Tom in Abiquiu NM

The cell tower at US84 and New Mexico 96 has been out of service for the past 10 days.  On my phone calls to AT&T I was never connected to anyone who would report the problem to management.

AT&T, you need a way for us to report cell towers being out of service.  Will you reply to my posting ?

Tom in Abiquiu NM

16 of 26 (8,998 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2013 1:48:03 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jtvoss! Welcome to the forums and thank you for posting.

The quickest and easiest way to report a problem with that tower would be with AT&T's Mark the Spot app. Click on the link below to learn how this app works and how to download it. By reporting dropped calls and other mobile network issues, you help AT&T optimize and enhance our wireless network, so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Mark the Spot

If the problem persists, you can contact our team of managers by clicking here.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, jtvoss! Welcome to the forums and thank you for posting.

The quickest and easiest way to report a problem with that tower would be with AT&T's Mark the Spot app. Click on the link below to learn how this app works and how to download it. By reporting dropped calls and other mobile network issues, you help AT&T optimize and enhance our wireless network, so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Mark the Spot

If the problem persists, you can contact our team of managers by clicking here.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

17 of 26 (8,966 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 1:11:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

MARK THE SPOT only works for smart phones.  I have used a basic Go Phone from my home in Tappahannock Virginia since 2008.  In early August I lost the signal at home.  My phone works great everywhere else.  I have all of the same problems others report on this list.

Over the past 10 days, I have driven more than 100 miles to the ATT stores to report this problem.  I have also spent more than 2 hours on the phone with "Customer Service"...a complete waste of time.  Every call to customer service has been dropped before I could get any useful information. (A total of 8 calls).

ATT will automatically draw their payment from my checking account at midnight on September 10 but I haven't had adequate service for at least a month.  Fully regulated telecom is the only answer to this kind of service.

MARK THE SPOT only works for smart phones.  I have used a basic Go Phone from my home in Tappahannock Virginia since 2008.  In early August I lost the signal at home.  My phone works great everywhere else.  I have all of the same problems others report on this list.

Over the past 10 days, I have driven more than 100 miles to the ATT stores to report this problem.  I have also spent more than 2 hours on the phone with "Customer Service"...a complete waste of time.  Every call to customer service has been dropped before I could get any useful information. (A total of 8 calls).

ATT will automatically draw their payment from my checking account at midnight on September 10 but I haven't had adequate service for at least a month.  Fully regulated telecom is the only answer to this kind of service.

18 of 26 (8,533 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 10:04:43 AM
(0)
Tutor

Two months later, there's still no service to our Youngsville subdivision.  Did AT&T get back with you, Tom in Abiquiu?  Thanks.

Two months later, there's still no service to our Youngsville subdivision.  Did AT&T get back with you, Tom in Abiquiu?  Thanks.

19 of 26 (8,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 10:21:19 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hi,

Below is a message that one of our neighbors posted on AT&T's forum TWO MONTHS ago.  We're seasonal residents who arrived 5 days ago to find that we could no longer get AT&T service, either.  When do you expect service to be restored? 

Please DO NOT CALL US.  We don't have phone service.  The best way to get ahold of us is via email or this forum.  Please note that our dumb phone can't access Mark the Spot to report cell tower outages.

Thank you.

Tom in Abiquiu NM

Hi,

Below is a message that one of our neighbors posted on AT&T's forum TWO MONTHS ago.  We're seasonal residents who arrived 5 days ago to find that we could no longer get AT&T service, either.  When do you expect service to be restored? 

Please DO NOT CALL US.  We don't have phone service.  The best way to get ahold of us is via email or this forum.  Please note that our dumb phone can't access Mark the Spot to report cell tower outages.

Thank you.

Tom in Abiquiu NM

20 of 26 (8,004 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 7:18:19 AM
(0)
Expert

If you are running a smartphone there is a Mark the Spot app that you can get for the towers, other then that I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Also the formating on your message makes it dificult to read

If you are running a smartphone there is a Mark the Spot app that you can get for the towers, other then that I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Also the formating on your message makes it dificult to read

21 of 26 (7,979 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:02:15 AM
(0)
Tutor

ABIQUIU AND YOUNGSVILLE - No Network - Phone Displays Handset With Red Slash Through It

A Trouble Ticket was created for our "no network" problem and a cell tower (site) outage:  CM20131013_74965854.

Someone from AT&T wrote letting us know she's checking with a local network team to see if they can run some tests.

Four hours later, another email from AT&T is received.  AT&T announces the "issue has been resolved".  How can AT&T declare victory without first checking with the end user?  Baffling and unprofessional.

THE ISSUE ISN'T RESOLVED.  Asked AT&T to reopen Trouble Ticket #CM20131013_74965854

ABIQUIU AND YOUNGSVILLE - No Network - Phone Displays Handset With Red Slash Through It

A Trouble Ticket was created for our "no network" problem and a cell tower (site) outage:  CM20131013_74965854.

Someone from AT&T wrote letting us know she's checking with a local network team to see if they can run some tests.

Four hours later, another email from AT&T is received.  AT&T announces the "issue has been resolved".  How can AT&T declare victory without first checking with the end user?  Baffling and unprofessional.

THE ISSUE ISN'T RESOLVED.  Asked AT&T to reopen Trouble Ticket #CM20131013_74965854

22 of 26 (7,895 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:27:43 AM
(0)
Tutor

10/15/2013 UPDATE - Abiquiu and Youngsville - Cell Tower Outage

We drove to Espanola yesterday and called AT&T at (800) 331-0500.  The person who helped us FINALLY acknowledged and confirmed that AT&T service is down to Abiquiu and Youngsville.  A major milestone!  She didn't know why the service went away in the first place.

What she does know is there's a work order to restore service.  Work will commence on October 30.  She doesn't know what the scope of the project will be (i.e., if they're building a new tower, repairing the existing tower, adding equipment to the existing tower, replacing the tower, etc.)  Nor did she have any idea how long the project will take.

The good news is that AT&T has FINALLY acknowledged there is a problem, and they're working on getting service restored.

May the force be with us all.  And God's speed, AT&T!   Thanks for listening to your rural customers.

10/15/2013 UPDATE - Abiquiu and Youngsville - Cell Tower Outage

We drove to Espanola yesterday and called AT&T at (800) 331-0500.  The person who helped us FINALLY acknowledged and confirmed that AT&T service is down to Abiquiu and Youngsville.  A major milestone!  She didn't know why the service went away in the first place.

What she does know is there's a work order to restore service.  Work will commence on October 30.  She doesn't know what the scope of the project will be (i.e., if they're building a new tower, repairing the existing tower, adding equipment to the existing tower, replacing the tower, etc.)  Nor did she have any idea how long the project will take.

The good news is that AT&T has FINALLY acknowledged there is a problem, and they're working on getting service restored.

May the force be with us all.  And God's speed, AT&T!   Thanks for listening to your rural customers.

23 of 26 (7,856 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 7:21:37 AM
(0)
Contributor

UPDATE - Abiquiu and Youngsville - November 8, 2013 - CELL TOWER ID #1047460 OUTAGE

OCTOBER 18
On October 16, Cate I emailed that techs were working on the tower "right now" and that the work should be completed by October 18.

OCTOBER 22
Still no AT&T service to our Samsung dumb phone . . . GSM Technology. 

OCTOBER 25

Received a phone call from someone at AT&T (Maybe Cate I?)  She said that the GSM portion of the cell tower isn't working.  Outside of that, all other services are working.  The GSM portion of the service (which our Samsung phone uses) should be restored on November 1.  She promised that someone would follow up with us on November 2.  

NOVEMBER 2

Didn't hear from AT&T.  A promise broken.

NOVEMBER 7

We called AT&T at (800) 331-0500.  According to the gentleman who helped us, 3G service is working fine at the cell tower located at US 84 and NM 96 (Tower ID #1047460).  He took a look at the above-referenced Tracking #CM20131013_74965854 and found no evidence that any type of work had been carried out on the tower.   

What?  Have AT&T ghosts been writing and phoning us since October 14?  This uninformed gentleman said that GSM service to Tower ID #1047460 should be available through their partner's GSM capabilities.  He did mention that maintenance on the 3G portion of that tower would be carried out mid-December 2013.

So, two questions remain:

1.  Has GSM Service to Cell Tower at US 84 and NM 96 been restored either by AT&T or a partner?
2.  What type of service does AT&T provide to that tower . . . GSM, 3G, 4G, All, None?

Thank you.

UPDATE - Abiquiu and Youngsville - November 8, 2013 - CELL TOWER ID #1047460 OUTAGE

OCTOBER 18
On October 16, Cate I emailed that techs were working on the tower "right now" and that the work should be completed by October 18.

OCTOBER 22
Still no AT&T service to our Samsung dumb phone . . . GSM Technology. 

OCTOBER 25

Received a phone call from someone at AT&T (Maybe Cate I?)  She said that the GSM portion of the cell tower isn't working.  Outside of that, all other services are working.  The GSM portion of the service (which our Samsung phone uses) should be restored on November 1.  She promised that someone would follow up with us on November 2.  

NOVEMBER 2

Didn't hear from AT&T.  A promise broken.

NOVEMBER 7

We called AT&T at (800) 331-0500.  According to the gentleman who helped us, 3G service is working fine at the cell tower located at US 84 and NM 96 (Tower ID #1047460).  He took a look at the above-referenced Tracking #CM20131013_74965854 and found no evidence that any type of work had been carried out on the tower.   

What?  Have AT&T ghosts been writing and phoning us since October 14?  This uninformed gentleman said that GSM service to Tower ID #1047460 should be available through their partner's GSM capabilities.  He did mention that maintenance on the 3G portion of that tower would be carried out mid-December 2013.

So, two questions remain:

1.  Has GSM Service to Cell Tower at US 84 and NM 96 been restored either by AT&T or a partner?
2.  What type of service does AT&T provide to that tower . . . GSM, 3G, 4G, All, None?

Thank you.

24 of 26 (7,407 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 1:37:48 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, besmeek!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your continued service issues. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, besmeek!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your continued service issues. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

25 of 26 (7,385 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 9:22:14 AM
(0)
Tutor

have sought for hours attempting to seek out some freaking range, or some reasonably facilitate however was unable to seek out a issue.  It's like we've some aggregation communications system and that they ar nice at taking our cash, however World Health Organization cares concerning the client once they need our cash. we have a tendency to board a cellular phone society, and that i have customers line of work American state to shop for giant instrumentation ...  the very last thing i want is for them to not be ready to get involved with American state.

Am I the sole one that's  off with this "NO HELP" client service from AT&T ... or ar there others out there that have had this problem?

have sought for hours attempting to seek out some freaking range, or some reasonably facilitate however was unable to seek out a issue.  It's like we've some aggregation communications system and that they ar nice at taking our cash, however World Health Organization cares concerning the client once they need our cash. we have a tendency to board a cellular phone society, and that i have customers line of work American state to shop for giant instrumentation ...  the very last thing i want is for them to not be ready to get involved with American state.

Am I the sole one that's  off with this "NO HELP" client service from AT&T ... or ar there others out there that have had this problem?

26 of 26 (7,269 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments