Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 1, 2014
8:39:10 PM
View profile
How do I find out what my deposit will be for new service?

They stated I would need a deposit but did not tell me how much. I need to know before I go to the store as well as finding out if they accept checks in the store and what company do they use to process the check. How long does it take to clear my account? 

They stated I would need a deposit but did not tell me how much. I need to know before I go to the store as well as finding out if they accept checks in the store and what company do they use to process the check. How long does it take to clear my account? 

How do I find out what my deposit will be for new service?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2014 4:55:00 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Mrsmancuso,

I apologize that you were not informed on how much your despoit is. You can visit any Company Retail Store and they will be able to run your credit and tell you how much the despot is. You may also be able to call into Customer Care and do the same, however in most caes if you require a despot, they may require you to visit a company store.

All Company Retail stores accept checks as a form of payment. You will need to have a valid driver's licence or Photo ID that matches the name on the check. Company Retail stores authorize checks though Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) and are authorized though Certegy. Though this method the checks are processed usually instantly, much like a debit card, however polices may vary based off your individual bank.

AT&T's payment polices are on plackards in every Company Retail Store.

Hi Mrsmancuso,

I apologize that you were not informed on how much your despoit is. You can visit any Company Retail Store and they will be able to run your credit and tell you how much the despot is. You may also be able to call into Customer Care and do the same, however in most caes if you require a despot, they may require you to visit a company store.

All Company Retail stores accept checks as a form of payment. You will need to have a valid driver's licence or Photo ID that matches the name on the check. Company Retail stores authorize checks though Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) and are authorized though Certegy. Though this method the checks are processed usually instantly, much like a debit card, however polices may vary based off your individual bank.

AT&T's payment polices are on plackards in every Company Retail Store.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I find out what my deposit will be for new service?

2 of 2 (2,668 Views)