How do I contact someone important at AT&T

Contributor

How do I contact someone important at AT&T

I'm completely disgusted with ATT. 3 years ago I gave a chance to you too earn my business. You failed. I cancelled after two days because I was lied to about my internet. Decide to give another shot at my business 6 months ago and have had internet and home phone. I've had nothing but trouble ever since. Almost didn't get service because your system generated a bill from 3 years ago in ATT error. I was told when hooking my service up that it was taken care of. It wasn't. I found that out by trying to get my son an I phone 4s for his birthday. Because of an error, it showed I had a past due bill. Supposedly, after 3 weeks of 2hour phone calls, transferred from department to department, in told I got the green light for a phone. Went to corporate store, credit check said I was past due. No phone. More calls to customer support, all set, told me to go to store. After driving 20 minutes one way, three times, I finally placed the order over the phone. Paid $212 and was told I would have the phone by Friday. Just in time for my son. Great right?? Nope, ATT forgot to get my email address to email the necessary agreement to terms. The agent I talked said no problem, she would over night it. Awesome! No again, retention department said impossible, 3-5 days from today because the agent cancelled the order. Now my son has no present, can't get my money back in time to but another present. Happy Birthday son!! I hate you ATT. Please give me a number of someone who actually gives a whoot and can authorize a corporate store to give me the device there. I'm so glad I pay my internet and homephone every month on time. Glad you appreciate my business. DISGUSTED!
Message 1 of 2 (413 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How do I contact someone important at AT&T

Hello, Geoff301!

I'm sorry to hear you've had such difficulty acquiring a new device for your son. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here. Make sure you include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (356 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.