Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 11, 2013
5:28:56 PM
View profile
How can I watch recorded shows on my Windows phone or Windows Tablet or Android Tablet?

How can I watch recorded shows on my Windows phone or Windows Tablet or Android Tablet?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 5:41:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Recorded how? Recorded where?

If it's anything that records to plain old video files you can copy, copy them onto your device when it's connected via USB cable to a computer... If not, it will depend very much on how or even if you can stream the video off your recording device - and if you're streaming it will use a lot of data if you stream without using wifi.

Recorded how? Recorded where?

If it's anything that records to plain old video files you can copy, copy them onto your device when it's connected via USB cable to a computer... If not, it will depend very much on how or even if you can stream the video off your recording device - and if you're streaming it will use a lot of data if you stream without using wifi.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How can I watch recorded shows on my Windows phone or Windows Tablet or Android Tablet?

2 of 2 (10,688 Views)