How can I unlock my account?

How can I unlock my account?

I am an international student so I don't have a SSN.

(maybe) one year ago, I tried to sign up to the at&t.com with my wireless number, and it said I had to put a SSN.

Because I don't have it, I put any numbers three times in there and finally my account was blocked.

Today, I make an account of at&t access ID and I try to link my phone number to this account, then it says my phone account is blocked. The error code is SAL705. Even if I want to connect live chat support, I cannot connect to it because I don't have any linked account.

How can I reactive my wireless account and link it to my at&t access ID??

Message 1 of 2
Contributor

Re: How can I unlock my account?

Me too! 

Me too!
Me too!

This site is ridiculous. I can't link my account. I need help, but the only way to get online help is to your account linked. This site sucks. This is the only thing about Att that I ca't stand. This site in not user friendly.

I asked my mother to transfere the phone I have from her name into mine. I wanted to do online for conviencence and so I could 18 bucks. But I got my mothers SSN wrong and -wham bam- now its locked and for good.  I could see locking it for a certain amount of time but seriously for good. Now I have to find sometime between work, school, and my mother's scheduel to go to the att store. 

People make mistakes att, we are human!

[Inappropriate content removed]

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support