Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 3, 2013
5:25:01 PM
View profile
How can I get an iPhone 5c on my 2 year contract without spending over 250 dollars?
So, I signed up to AT&T in February this year just to have a basic family plan. I currently have a Pantech caper but I want to change to an iPhone 5C. If this is possible, how can I do it in under 250 dollars? In Massachusetts, just for tax prices and everything.
So, I signed up to AT&T in February this year just to have a basic family plan. I currently have a Pantech caper but I want to change to an iPhone 5C. If this is possible, how can I do it in under 250 dollars? In Massachusetts, just for tax prices and everything.

How can I get an iPhone 5c on my 2 year contract without spending over 250 dollars?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2013 9:55:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hmm.. Problem here is your not eligible for a full upgrade if you started service on Feb 2013. You can only get the full discount once your contract is fulfilled in Feb 2015.

Along the line of your contract you might be eligible for a early upgrade which is basically the price of the device + $250 and 2 yr contract renewal = final price which ranges about in the $300 - $400ish or more zone.

Another option is adding a "dummy line". Not sure how to explain it but the representatives at your nearest corporate store can walk you through it. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hmm.. Problem here is your not eligible for a full upgrade if you started service on Feb 2013. You can only get the full discount once your contract is fulfilled in Feb 2015.

Along the line of your contract you might be eligible for a early upgrade which is basically the price of the device + $250 and 2 yr contract renewal = final price which ranges about in the $300 - $400ish or more zone.

Another option is adding a "dummy line". Not sure how to explain it but the representatives at your nearest corporate store can walk you through it. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How can I get an iPhone 5c on my 2 year contract without spending over 250 dollars?

2 of 2 (892 Views)