How To Delete All Contacts

Mentor

How To Delete All Contacts

While setting up my new Nokia 520 I had it cabled to my PC.  Somehow I guess the phone got synced to the PC and it downloaded 20 years of contacts I had stored on Windows Live on the PC.  Is there a way to delete all contacts at once without resetting the phone?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: How To Delete All Contacts

Rickochet wrote:

While setting up my new Nokia 520 I had it cabled to my PC.  Somehow I guess the phone got synced to the PC and it downloaded 20 years of contacts I had stored on Windows Live on the PC.  Is there a way to delete all contacts at once without resetting the phone?

No contects are ever stored on the phone - you have enabled contacts for your Windows LIve account, on the phone, so they show up there.

Just uncheck contacts for your windows live account and they'll disappear

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/people/how-do-i-get-contacts-onto-my-phone

1. On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings Settings icon, and then tap Email + accounts.

2. Tap the account name, and then un-select Contacts to remove them from the phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support