How To Delete All Contacts

Mentor

How To Delete All Contacts

While setting up my new Nokia 520 I had it cabled to my PC.  Somehow I guess the phone got synced to the PC and it downloaded 20 years of contacts I had stored on Windows Live on the PC.  Is there a way to delete all contacts at once without resetting the phone?

Message 1 of 2 (8,841 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: How To Delete All Contacts

Rickochet wrote:

While setting up my new Nokia 520 I had it cabled to my PC.  Somehow I guess the phone got synced to the PC and it downloaded 20 years of contacts I had stored on Windows Live on the PC.  Is there a way to delete all contacts at once without resetting the phone?

No contects are ever stored on the phone - you have enabled contacts for your Windows LIve account, on the phone, so they show up there.

Just uncheck contacts for your windows live account and they'll disappear

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/people/how-do-i-get-contacts-onto-my-phone

1. On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings Settings icon, and then tap Email + accounts.

2. Tap the account name, and then un-select Contacts to remove them from the phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (8,794 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.