How Do I Get Someone from Corporate to Respond?

Contributor

How Do I Get Someone from Corporate to Respond?

I am having so many issues with AT&T, I am beyond frustrated.  I have made every attempt to contact them and resolve it, including a PM to Customer Support.  Their response to that has been to move me up some figurative "ladder" on this forum from "Visitor" to now "Observer".  While I appreciate the thought - FIX MY PHONE!!!!  I am checking the inbox here to find an answer and get this fluff.

The night before last, I was on the phone with four separate departments for 2 hr and 38 minutes!!! I STILL cannot email pictures!!!  Customer service employees were CLEARLY doing other things and continually had me switch departments......EXACTLY the same issue I had with their billing department.  Several didn't bother themselves to note that I had even called.  After all this time, my call was "disconnected" without resolution.

I get a discount via "Govt Employees".  I am certain that the PA Govt Association does NOT SUPPORT this sort of treatment of governmental employees, so perhaps they will be one of my contacts.

I have also spent hours upon hours resolving billilng issues (I don't get them), to which AT&T's response is to enroll in autobilling.  I am sure they would LOVE THAT!!!!  They could then overbill without hesitation.  My billilng issues were also never resolved, because I don't have two and 1/2 hrs every week to spend on my wireless service provider. 

I googled AT&T Corporate, and got a phone number, but if I can't download pictures by this evening, I guess I will go the Arbitration route.  I began that, noticing that AT&T requires you to submit TWO COPIES of the 28 page contract before they will accept your dispute.....YET ANOTHER little way that AT&T makes them the most difficult company to deal with!!!!

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: How Do I Get Someone from Corporate to Respond?

Do you have data blocked on your phone? If you do, then you cannot email pictures as data access is required for that type of messaging.
There are "community managers" on this site. If you private message one of them with your problems, they can get your info to the proper department and help you get a resolution.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Community Manager

Hello, Betzritter!

I'm sorry to hear you're having billing issues and difficulties sending pictures. What kind of phone are you using to send these pictures? With the billing issues, have you tried managing your account online to make sure that your billing address is correct and that you're not enrolled for paperless billing?

If you don't mind, please send us a message by clicking here, and we can look into this for you. Be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

As for the change from "Visitor" to "Observer," this is just a change in "rank" here on the forums. When you were just a "visitor," you hadn't posted yet. After posting your initial request, you became an "Observer." What you received was an automated message congratulating you on your new rank, so I can understand the confusion.

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

kdfederer wrote:
Do you have data blocked on your phone? If you do, then you cannot email pictures as data access is required for that type of messaging.
There are "community managers" on this site. If you private message one of them with your problems, they can get your info to the proper department and help you get a resolution.

Additionally, there are a number of very smart folks on this site that can probably help if it is a technical issue. If you provide information about what kind of phone you have, what email application you are using and who your email provider is, someone here may be able to help.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Contributor

The phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note.  Email is Aol, Xfinity (comcast) and google.  Calendars also don't sync anymore. Can't email photos.  Can directly put videos on Youtube, though. 

Data is not blocked.

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Why do I have to endure tialynn and Ralph and then have to file a notice of dispute that requires certified mailing as service of notice? 

Unreal 

Message 6 of 7
Expert

Thunderfence wrote:

Why do I have to endure tialynn and Ralph and then have to file a notice of dispute that requires certified mailing as service of notice? 

Unreal 

It would be a great benifet if you explained what your issues are. In the mean time I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support