Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 7, 2014
9:44:20 PM
Hidden fees!!
My bill is usually no more than $300. Recently, I switched to a cheaper plan and I understand that was added to my bill plus the overage charge for the data I went over. I paid for all of that in my last bill which was almost $500. My bill should now be $150. However, it's almost $600!!!!! And I want to know where all of these charges came from!! My bill should not be this ridiculously high!! If something isn't done about this, I'm leaving AT&T after I pay this bill! I can't afford all these ridiculously high bills hence the reason why I changed it to a cheaper one!!
My bill is usually no more than $300. Recently, I switched to a cheaper plan and I understand that was added to my bill plus the overage charge for the data I went over. I paid for all of that in my last bill which was almost $500. My bill should now be $150. However, it's almost $600!!!!! And I want to know where all of these charges came from!! My bill should not be this ridiculously high!! If something isn't done about this, I'm leaving AT&T after I pay this bill! I can't afford all these ridiculously high bills hence the reason why I changed it to a cheaper one!!

Hidden fees!!

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2014 11:37:32 PM
(0)
Guru

All the charges are explained on the bill. I suggest you go over it to verify where the charges came from to see if they are valid or not. Anything you don't understand, contact customer care. 

All the charges are explained on the bill. I suggest you go over it to verify where the charges came from to see if they are valid or not. Anything you don't understand, contact customer care. 

Re: Hidden fees!!

2 of 11 (848 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 7:05:46 AM
(0)
Tutor
I have looked over it. Otherwise I wouldn't be this upset.

3 of 11 (827 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 8:54:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

lashaunaadams wrote:

If you've looked over it, you should know where the additional charges came from.

lashaunaadams wrote:

If you've looked over it, you should know where the additional charges came from.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 11 (769 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 1:12:03 PM
(0)
Tutor
They appeared out of nowhere, hence the title "hidden" fees. I check my bill regularly and it has never been this high.
They appeared out of nowhere, hence the title "hidden" fees. I check my bill regularly and it has never been this high.

5 of 11 (753 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 3:07:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

lashaunaadams wrote:

What are the fees called?

lashaunaadams wrote:

What are the fees called?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 11 (741 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2014 4:11:07 PM
(0)
Scholar
What are they charging you for?
What are they charging you for?

7 of 11 (665 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2014 9:00:30 PM
(0)
Tutor
Overage that I already paid in my last bill.
Overage that I already paid in my last bill.

8 of 11 (646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2014 9:31:25 PM
(0)
Scholar
Just because you paid it in one bill doesn't mean you didn't go over on your next bill
Just because you paid it in one bill doesn't mean you didn't go over on your next bill

9 of 11 (640 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2014 4:03:32 AM
(0)
Tutor
I didn't. That is the entire point of this post
I didn't. That is the entire point of this post

10 of 11 (620 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2014 6:36:54 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, lashaunaadams!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent overages. We would be happy to go over your bill with you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, lashaunaadams!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent overages. We would be happy to go over your bill with you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

11 of 11 (605 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments