Hidden fees!!

Hidden fees!!

My bill is usually no more than $300. Recently, I switched to a cheaper plan and I understand that was added to my bill plus the overage charge for the data I went over. I paid for all of that in my last bill which was almost $500. My bill should now be $150. However, it's almost $600!!!!! And I want to know where all of these charges came from!! My bill should not be this ridiculously high!! If something isn't done about this, I'm leaving AT&T after I pay this bill! I can't afford all these ridiculously high bills hence the reason why I changed it to a cheaper one!!
Message 1 of 11 (1,051 Views)
Guru

Re: Hidden fees!!

All the charges are explained on the bill. I suggest you go over it to verify where the charges came from to see if they are valid or not. Anything you don't understand, contact customer care. 

Message 2 of 11 (1,030 Views)

I have looked over it. Otherwise I wouldn't be this upset.
Message 3 of 11 (1,009 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

lashaunaadams wrote:
I have looked over it. Otherwise I wouldn't be this upset.

If you've looked over it, you should know where the additional charges came from.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 11 (951 Views)

They appeared out of nowhere, hence the title "hidden" fees. I check my bill regularly and it has never been this high.
Message 5 of 11 (935 Views)
ACE - Professor

lashaunaadams wrote:
They appeared out of nowhere, hence the title "hidden" fees. I check my bill regularly and it has never been this high.

What are the fees called?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 11 (923 Views)
Scholar

What are they charging you for?
Message 7 of 11 (847 Views)

Overage that I already paid in my last bill.
Message 8 of 11 (828 Views)
Scholar

Just because you paid it in one bill doesn't mean you didn't go over on your next bill
Message 9 of 11 (822 Views)

I didn't. That is the entire point of this post
Message 10 of 11 (802 Views)
Community Manager

Hello, lashaunaadams!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent overages. We would be happy to go over your bill with you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 11 (787 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.