Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 24, 2013
1:02:25 PM
View profile
Have yet to be charged an ETF

Hi. I switched to Tmobile on Oct. 4. An AT&T customer service person said I would be charged an early termination fee. If I am I will pay it, I was a month early I think. I have yet to receive any type of bill from you. How long does this take? I can't get into my wireless account because I terminated service so I can't tell.

Hi. I switched to Tmobile on Oct. 4. An AT&T customer service person said I would be charged an early termination fee. If I am I will pay it, I was a month early I think. I have yet to receive any type of bill from you. How long does this take? I can't get into my wireless account because I terminated service so I can't tell.

Have yet to be charged an ETF

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 2:47:25 PM
(0)
Expert

sstonick wrote:

It should be on your final bill, when does/did your billing cycle end?

sstonick wrote:

It should be on your final bill, when does/did your billing cycle end?

Re: Have yet to be charged an ETF

2 of 5 (379 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 4:39:20 AM
(0)
Teacher

I'm not sure, I usually get my bill around now. I will wait for it. Thanks.

I'm not sure, I usually get my bill around now. I will wait for it. Thanks.

3 of 5 (359 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 2:46:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

After 10 years of being a good customer and recommending ATT to everyone who asked, I was charged $95 ETF when I switched to AIO 3 days early. It was the same month, if I would have known I would have waited 72 hours and saved $95. I think this is out of line and will be away from ATT as soon as I can. They killed any goodwill they had with me. 

After 10 years of being a good customer and recommending ATT to everyone who asked, I was charged $95 ETF when I switched to AIO 3 days early. It was the same month, if I would have known I would have waited 72 hours and saved $95. I think this is out of line and will be away from ATT as soon as I can. They killed any goodwill they had with me. 

4 of 5 (314 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 3:04:36 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Oct 26, 2013 at 3:05:34 PM

Rwalls1970 wrote:

why your contract was not expired, any carrier with a 2 year commitment and a etf will do the exact same thing

Rwalls1970 wrote:

why your contract was not expired, any carrier with a 2 year commitment and a etf will do the exact same thing

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (310 Views)