Have yet to be charged an ETF

Teacher

Have yet to be charged an ETF

Hi. I switched to Tmobile on Oct. 4. An AT&T customer service person said I would be charged an early termination fee. If I am I will pay it, I was a month early I think. I have yet to receive any type of bill from you. How long does this take? I can't get into my wireless account because I terminated service so I can't tell.

Message 1 of 5
Expert

Re: Have yet to be charged an ETF

sstonick wrote:

Hi. I switched to Tmobile on Oct. 4. An AT&T customer service person said I would be charged an early termination fee. If I am I will pay it, I was a month early I think. I have yet to receive any type of bill from you. How long does this take? I can't get into my wireless account because I terminated service so I can't tell.

It should be on your final bill, when does/did your billing cycle end?

Message 2 of 5
Teacher

I'm not sure, I usually get my bill around now. I will wait for it. Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

After 10 years of being a good customer and recommending ATT to everyone who asked, I was charged $95 ETF when I switched to AIO 3 days early. It was the same month, if I would have known I would have waited 72 hours and saved $95. I think this is out of line and will be away from ATT as soon as I can. They killed any goodwill they had with me. 

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

Rwalls1970 wrote:

After 10 years of being a good customer and recommending ATT to everyone who asked, I was charged $95 ETF when I switched to AIO 3 days early. It was the same month, if I would have known I would have waited 72 hours and saved $95. I think this is out of line and will be away from ATT as soon as I can. They killed any goodwill they had with me. 

why your contract was not expired, any carrier with a 2 year commitment and a etf will do the exact same thing

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support