Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 25, 2013
8:52:59 AM
View profile
Hard Time

I've been using ATT for some years now and I have always met any arrangements I've had to make with them to pay a bill....until now... I started a new job that pays me bi weekly and it has all my finances messed up and I ended up forgetting the first payment and called to see if they would just place the total due on the second payment as that is when I get my first check here and I was told there's nothing they can do....now I get it. it was my fault and said as mush but ATT acts as though none of them has ever been in a tight spot. I'm not asking for them to pay my bill just a lil understanding for someone who's been with them for years and has made the payments faithfully on time (until now that is)..is this ATT policy you mess up we drop you.....

I've been using ATT for some years now and I have always met any arrangements I've had to make with them to pay a bill....until now... I started a new job that pays me bi weekly and it has all my finances messed up and I ended up forgetting the first payment and called to see if they would just place the total due on the second payment as that is when I get my first check here and I was told there's nothing they can do....now I get it. it was my fault and said as mush but ATT acts as though none of them has ever been in a tight spot. I'm not asking for them to pay my bill just a lil understanding for someone who's been with them for years and has made the payments faithfully on time (until now that is)..is this ATT policy you mess up we drop you.....

Hard Time

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 5:10:43 AM
(0)
Master

ROADDOGG wrote:

Well, first of all, congratulations on your new job.

Although I can see your point of view, you have to also see the situation from AT&T's side. They've probably got hundreds of thousands of customers in the same boat as you and must respond to those situations like a corporation. They can't let everyone postpone paying their bills for a month.

That being said, they usually don't react until a bill is 30 days past due, but may be quicker if you've had problems before. I would suggest you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you within a couple days to help you get a resolution to your problems. They might be able to shift your due date so your bill lines up with your pay days better

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.  List Private Messages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

ROADDOGG wrote:

Well, first of all, congratulations on your new job.

Although I can see your point of view, you have to also see the situation from AT&T's side. They've probably got hundreds of thousands of customers in the same boat as you and must respond to those situations like a corporation. They can't let everyone postpone paying their bills for a month.

That being said, they usually don't react until a bill is 30 days past due, but may be quicker if you've had problems before. I would suggest you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you within a couple days to help you get a resolution to your problems. They might be able to shift your due date so your bill lines up with your pay days better

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.  List Private Messages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: Hard Time

2 of 3 (494 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 12:10:41 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:12:25 PM

Hello @ROADDOGG , thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry you're having issues with payment arrangements. Please let us know if you still need help, we have a great team of managers that can assist you with that. Like Computer-Joe suggested, please send us a private message by clicking here, include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of our team members will contact you within 2 business days.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,

Dmitriy.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @ROADDOGG , thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry you're having issues with payment arrangements. Please let us know if you still need help, we have a great team of managers that can assist you with that. Like Computer-Joe suggested, please send us a private message by clicking here, include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of our team members will contact you within 2 business days.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,

Dmitriy.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Hard Time

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (456 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments