Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 2, 2014
1:45:18 PM
Happy with the iPhone 5s

You know through the years i've had phones that i did not quite understand how to fully use.  on my early days of having a cell phone i didn't care about the phone as long as i had one. but have that attitude i didn't think about phone support and over time if something i didn't understand happened to the phone i tried to look stuff up about the phone on the internet and i was hardpressed to find stuff and i stuck.

With the iphone which its been like 2 weeks since i just got it. there is so much internet traffic on the iphone that every issue on the iphone is addressed.  i love that kind of support.

i just wish i would have upgraded sooner.  but like it is said. it takes a lot phones till u find the right one for u.  thanks ATT for letting me upgrade until i found the iphone.

what do you like about the iphone and apple?

You know through the years i've had phones that i did not quite understand how to fully use.  on my early days of having a cell phone i didn't care about the phone as long as i had one. but have that attitude i didn't think about phone support and over time if something i didn't understand happened to the phone i tried to look stuff up about the phone on the internet and i was hardpressed to find stuff and i stuck.

With the iphone which its been like 2 weeks since i just got it. there is so much internet traffic on the iphone that every issue on the iphone is addressed.  i love that kind of support.

i just wish i would have upgraded sooner.  but like it is said. it takes a lot phones till u find the right one for u.  thanks ATT for letting me upgrade until i found the iphone.

what do you like about the iphone and apple?

Happy with the iPhone 5s

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2014 5:45:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the 5s. That will likely be my next phone upgrade in about a year or so.

I've been using an iPhone 4 for the past year and a half and I am more than satisfied with it. It does everything I want and then some. It has almost completely replaced my computer. I use it 75% for Internet applications and web browsing and it gets the job done every time. It will occasionally shut off when it gets overloaded but that's a small price to pay in my opinion. iPhones are top notch in reliability; I'm never going back to another platform. Don't get me wrong, there have been a few Android phones that have tempted me to sway back, but after reading about them, they experience numerous problems all the time - especially after seemingly forced or "automatic" OS updates. I like that you have the power to choose with iOS. If I'm going to shell out hundreds of dollars for an electronic device, I expect it to work at least most of them time. With my iPhone, that's never a problem.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the 5s. That will likely be my next phone upgrade in about a year or so.

I've been using an iPhone 4 for the past year and a half and I am more than satisfied with it. It does everything I want and then some. It has almost completely replaced my computer. I use it 75% for Internet applications and web browsing and it gets the job done every time. It will occasionally shut off when it gets overloaded but that's a small price to pay in my opinion. iPhones are top notch in reliability; I'm never going back to another platform. Don't get me wrong, there have been a few Android phones that have tempted me to sway back, but after reading about them, they experience numerous problems all the time - especially after seemingly forced or "automatic" OS updates. I like that you have the power to choose with iOS. If I'm going to shell out hundreds of dollars for an electronic device, I expect it to work at least most of them time. With my iPhone, that's never a problem.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Happy with the iPhone 5s

2 of 3 (453 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2014 9:07:20 PM
(0)
Mentor

i'm probably not going to try another phone.  im sticking with the iphone brand for good. im going to also see how far the ios can update before needing new hardware... hoping for ios 9 haha.... we will see... thanks for the reply

i'm probably not going to try another phone.  im sticking with the iphone brand for good. im going to also see how far the ios can update before needing new hardware... hoping for ios 9 haha.... we will see... thanks for the reply

Re: Happy with the iPhone 5s

3 of 3 (420 Views)