Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 31, 2013
7:41:59 PM
View profile
Great service
@ATTCustomerCare I just wanted to say how grateful I am to a very special customer service rep by the name of Raven. All I know she lives at the Florida Panhandle and she restored my faith in great customer service. I had an issue with my line coming from Metro Pcs, my son could make calls to anyone but me. Raven took great care of me and did not stopped until she found a solution to my problem. Kudos to ATT for having her as part of your team. I hope this message can get to not only Raven but her superiors to acknowledge what I wonderful experience I had with her.
@ATTCustomerCare I just wanted to say how grateful I am to a very special customer service rep by the name of Raven. All I know she lives at the Florida Panhandle and she restored my faith in great customer service. I had an issue with my line coming from Metro Pcs, my son could make calls to anyone but me. Raven took great care of me and did not stopped until she found a solution to my problem. Kudos to ATT for having her as part of your team. I hope this message can get to not only Raven but her superiors to acknowledge what I wonderful experience I had with her.

Great service

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 10:09:57 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello Alejandro! welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much for your great feedback, we will make sure it reaches Raven's supervisor.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello Alejandro! welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much for your great feedback, we will make sure it reaches Raven's supervisor.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Great service

2 of 3 (356 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 8:28:06 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Great service

3 of 3 (318 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments