Great service

Contributor

Great service

@ATTCustomerCare I just wanted to say how grateful I am to a very special customer service rep by the name of Raven. All I know she lives at the Florida Panhandle and she restored my faith in great customer service. I had an issue with my line coming from Metro Pcs, my son could make calls to anyone but me. Raven took great care of me and did not stopped until she found a solution to my problem. Kudos to ATT for having her as part of your team. I hope this message can get to not only Raven but her superiors to acknowledge what I wonderful experience I had with her.
Message 1 of 3 (438 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Great service

Hello Alejandro! welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much for your great feedback, we will make sure it reaches Raven's supervisor.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Great service

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3 (362 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.