Great customer support in Pittsford, NY

Contributor

Great customer support in Pittsford, NY

Hi,

I am not sure what the proper forum for this is, but I wanted to let someone at AT&T know that employees at the Pittsford, NY store went above and beyond for us this weekend.  Kelly was especially great.

Kelly spent a lot of time helping me port my number from a carrier that wasn't very helpful.  It took a long time and Kelly was patient in calling my former carrier and I got my new iPhone that very day, and I got to keep my number!  We were in the store at least half an hour, maybe 45 minutes, and Kelly and her manager were very patient with the situation.  The other carrier was not cooperating with porting the phone number, but with Kelly's and AT&T's help we got it sorted out!

I am grateful for the support in the Pittsford, NY store.  If there is an email where I can send feedback to AT&T that would be great too. 

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Great customer support in Pittsford, NY

So happy to hear that! Smiley Very Happy To pass on the positive feedback, you could send a PM to ATTDmitriyCM who will then pass on that compliment to Kelly and her manager! Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager

Hello, val14620!

Thanks for posting! We love hearing about customers' positive experiences with our reps. As Evandela suggested, I would be happy to forward your comments to Kelly's supervisor.

In the meantime, I hope we continue to see you around on the forums!

-Marianan

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

OK thanks a lot!  I will send the private message. Thanks for the info!

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support